Glassfiles.com is a web service created to collect and distribute educational information on architectural, solar and automotive glass.
The service is built upon the strong foundation of the Glass Performance Days (GPD) conferences. Started in 1992, GPD conferences have acquired a leading and respectable position in the global glass industry, as a forum for the best professional and technical minds and open discussion of critical issues that define the standards of the industry. Details about GPD can be found at www.gpd.fi.
When professionals meet, quality discussions follow and networks are formed. For the glass industry, glassfiles.com provides a platform that supports continuous discussion and networking between experts throughout the entire supply chain.
Glassfiles.com offers a technical article library, containing over 8,000 pages, which includes all GPD papers since ’97 as well as other conferences in the glass industry.
Currently, the service has over 30.000 registered users – from researchers to architects, designers, glass producers, processors, equipment providers and end-users. Registration is free of charge.
The service is designed to provide support in the following ways
- User-friendly navigation menus
- Filtering, classification and searching tools to help you find what you are looking for in no time
- Customized user profiles with dynamic content based on user interests
- User-generated content opportunities
- Previews available for non-registered users
- “Thinking Big” open innovation platform
- Expert discussions between all registered users through:
- blogs (ran by GPD Chairpersons)
- the community forum
- Article related PowerPoint Presentations and videos in the material bank
For more information about this service, please contact us.